Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mommy and Daddy's Funny Sleep Activities

The above picture is what I can see from my sleep box. That brown thingy is Mommy and Daddy's bed.

Mommy and Daddy sure do some funny stuff when they're half asleep. Some nights Mommy will wake up in a bit of a panic and ask Daddy where I am - Daddy will point at me. Sometimes Mommy goes back to sleep, other times she turns on the light just to make sure Daddy is telling the truth.

Daddy is also funny. A few days after we got home from the hospital, Daddy woke up and thought I was a bunch of sheets that rolled up next to him. The room is very dark so he couldn't see clearly. He tried to pick up the sheets thinking that it was me - but after he woke up mom -who wondered what he was doing - then he realized I was in my sleep box.

Two nights ago Daddy thought I was a pillow next to him. He frantically tried to find my face to make sure I was okay, soon his sleepiness wore off and he realized the pillow wasn't me. Mommy found that situation very funny.

The weather is very warm down here at the moment - Dad is leaking water out of his forehead all day. But mommy and me are just glowing.

Here is a picture Mommy took of me - sleeping in my comfortable bed that my Great Grampa Copp and Gramma Leverton made for me.



Love you!!


Connor


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Connor, you should write a book! You are so funny!

I bet if you collected your entries and made it into a book, it'd sell off the shelves at bookstores!

Anonymous said...

Hello Little Connor! How are you doing??? I miss you tons! You are very cute and handsome! Haha. See you on thursday and I cannot wait to play with you :) Say hello to your mama and papa for me???

Love Tia Nani

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!! I love that Connor is writing this blog!! He is a great writer. Very creative!! Keep it up buddy. Can't wait to meet you!!

Trisha :)