It has been a very long time since I updated my blog. Daddy has been so busy that he can't hold me in front of the laptop to let me write - but he finally got the chance so let me tell you about all the busy things I've been doing. I'll start with Thursday last week.
Thursday was a very busy day for us. We all had to get up early and go to see a doctor about the way I was feeding from Mommy. Mommy had been making funny faces when it was feeding time and she wanted to know why.
We arrived at the doctor's office after a long trip. They took off my clothes and put me on a cold tray - that seems to happen a lot when we go out. Soon we got to see a doctor. The doctor watched as I was feeding but then something bad happened - the doctor kept pushing my head into mommy's chest. I got very upset. My face got very red and I was crying very hard - Mommy and Daddy tried to comfort me but it took me a while to calm down. I didn't like that doctor very much.
To make matters worse after I would feed for 5 minutes - that same old mean doctor would take me and put my on the tray again. She did this twice - didn't she know I was trying to eat!
Then the doctor let daddy hold me and gave me my sucking toy - it's not as good as eating but better than nothing. The doctor made Mommy use strange looking robot babies that attached to her chest, she turned on some switch and they started to steal MY milk. Then the horrible doctor told mommy that she might have to get her own robot babies to help make more milk. She doesn't need any more babies! She already has me!
Soon we were able to leave and I was happy to not be around that scary doctor any more. On the way out, the phone lady asked if mom wanted to rent one of those things - Mommy and Daddy said no because we had to catch a ferry.
We then had another long trip to this ferry. I don't know how Mommy and Daddy expected to catch it - it was huge! But we got on it anyways. The ride over was fun - Daddy took me to the mens room and changed me, Mommy fed me, people said I was cute - the usual.
As we were getting off the ferry Mommy and Daddy remembered they wanted to take pictures of me, because it was my first ferry trip. They quickly put me down and took a picture before leaving.
Well I guess I should take a break. Daddy is getting tired of holding me in front of the laptop. I'm going to try and get him to help me post more often - I have lots of stories I want to tell.
Love you!!!!
-Connor

No comments:
Post a Comment