I have to admit that I love playing tricks on Mommy and Daddy (mostly Daddy.) One of my favorite tricks I use when Dad is feeding me with a bottle.What I do is that when I want to slow Daddy down, I arc my back and the try and push myself to my left or right. This means Daddy has to put down the bottle to make sure I don't slip. While the bottle is out of my mouth I can:
1. Close my mouth super tight -
2. Put my hand in my mouth
3. Spit up what I just drank
I usually go for #1. It's easy to remember. #2 is for days I'm don't want to eat formula. By putting my hand in my mouth I'm telling dad 'Even my fist tastes better than that' #3 is definitely most messy, but I only do it if I'm not really hungry.
I have one final technique - the head shake. When dad tries to put the bottle back in my mouth - I shake my head from side to side - a moving target is harder to get.
And those are my food related tricks. I will tell you about another trick I pulled on Daddy a few days ago. I woke him up because I was hungry. He came over to my sleep box and tried to pick me up. He noticed I wasn't going up all the way - I was stuck on something. He tried it again and I still didn't go up. He might have been thinking that my clothes were stuck on the mattress or bars - but then he realized my trick - I was grabbing the bar with my hand! My huge powerful hands, are naturally good at grabbing stuff.
Okay that's all I want to say about my tricks (a guy has to keep some secrets.)
In other news, Mommy, Daddy and Me have been doing well. We went to Brentwood Mall not that long ago to meet Hi-D. I think she's called that because she is always saying Hi (to me anyways.) Mommy and Daddy then took me around looking at stuff. Mommy was impressed with the mall because they had a separate room just for Mommies that want to feed their babies - we even talked to another Mommy who had a six week old baby. He had so much hair on his head - way more than me - but I'm wasn't jealous - I think he may have been taking performance enhancing formula.
Mommy went to the market and bought tons of healthy vegetables! Something her and Daddy have been wanting to get more of.
Well my little hands are all tuckered out!
Love you!!!!
Connor
No comments:
Post a Comment