
My name is Connor and this is my blog. I was born almost two weeks ago on May 21st at 1:55PM. I was born two weeks early.
I have been doing well since then - but sometimes I get fussy and want food. My weight is going up steadily - I was just weighed yesterday and I made it to 6 pounds 11 ounces - I'm already heavier than my birth weight - hooray!
Mom and Dad have been very busy taking care of me. Mommy is always feeding me and giving me attention. Daddy helped make me a change table - which I've used many times. Daddy likes to change me. He also likes to show off his clothes collection to me because he always seems to put on new clothes after changing me.
I've been very busy since I was born. Mom and Dad have already taken me to Ikea, Save on Foods, Tim Hortons and Canadian Tire. Everywhere I go people always ask Mommy or Daddy how old I am and tell me that I'm cute. Mommy and Daddy just nod and smile.
I've been very warm recently because the weather is getting hotter. Daddy always look hot, but Mommy seems only warm. Mommy gave me some water yesterday which was my first time trying it. It tasted plain - but Mommy is always drinking it, so it must be good.
I should end off - my little fingers are getting tired from so much typing.
Love you!
Connor
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Connor I can see how much you have grown already!!! This is Auntie SheShe. I am hoping to come down and finally meet you, but it might not be unti later in the summer. I can hardly wait to meet you and smother you in lots of hugs and kisses . You have a good weekend. Tell Mommy and Daddy i said hi and love them both very much. Lots of love, hugs and kiss xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Auntie Sheshe
You are so adorable!
dear sweet Connor!
you're such a handsome boy! You have such wonderful parents! I can't wait to come see you on June 21st!!! I get to hold you for 3 days! lol I can't wait to hear all the stories about you from mommy and daddy. See you in 20 days! lots of love to you and mommy and daddy! xoxoxoxo
Love 'Auntie' Dor
Post a Comment